• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help please!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i did 2 backups for my vitality to install OA 2.3.20 then i followed all steps and install it, it was pretty nice and cool, but then i noticed that i had lost all my stuff and all my contacts!!!!! i tried restoring it with the backup but it didnt work so is there any way that i can recover all those contacts ? i have the 2 backups in the sdcard please help me!!!! i need my contacts back :(

Hi i did 2 backups for my vitality to install OA 2.3.20 then i followed all steps and install it, it was pretty nice and cool, but then i noticed that i had lost all my stuff and all my contacts!!!!! i tried restoring it with the backup but it didnt work so is there any way that i can recover all those contacts ? i have the 2 backups in the sdcard please help me!!!! i need my contacts back :(

Sign into google and make sure background data and auto sync is on. To sign into google, goto settings > accounts and sync > add account > and sign into the google account you used when you first signed into the Android Market/Google Play Store or when you first turned on the phone. Once you signed in, press sync contacts and wait a little then your contacts will be back. If you don't remember adding a google.account before, then your contacts are gone. Did you make backup with Tianium backup? Or with ClockworkMod? If you made it with ClockworkMod, your contacts should still be there.

Sent from my potato

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones