• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help... please i accidently deleted google play sync (rooted)

I accidentally deleted Google play sync, I thought I could fix it by uninstalling my Google play off my vs660 vortex, cause it was asking me if I wanted to sign into a Google account but when I clicked on yes it would just close & still even now when I even try 2 go directly 2 Google play web page it takes forever 2 load if at all, then if it loads the web page wont let me do anything!!! Please help me get Google play back

go to this site https://play.google.com/store/apps?hl=en and enter your account.
then look for the Google Play app and see if you can "force" it to your phone.
if that doesn't work, backup what you can and reset. it'll ask for your account info and etc and start over.
I factory reset it few times it didnt work now after it asks if i wanna sign in when i click yes it does nothing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones