• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please loosing hair

TAZnATL

Lurker
Jun 26, 2011
ATL
HIGH GUYS.......
MIKE FROM ATL.DOWN TO EARTH LOVE TECHNOLOGY,LEARNING,AND DID I MENTIONONE BAD ASS CUSTOM AUTO PAINTER? TRYIN TO LEARN THIS SITE AND YALLS WAY OF DOIN THINGS....WOULD LOVE TO POST A THREAD OR POST A QUESTION REALLY...DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A **** IVE SEEN SOME BRUTAL RESPONSES SOME FUNNY SOME COLD....ANYWAY DONT KNOW F ITS PAINT FUMES :eek: OR THREE WEEKS OF READING AND UNBRICKING THIS POS LG OPTIMUS M A VIDEO OF THE WHOLE POCESS WOULD BE GREAT YA KOW FROM LG SCREEN LOCK TO GETTING DATA AND MEID WORKING AGAIN :D ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT BUT REMEMBER IM NOOB AND I WOULDNT TREAT YOU LIKE A **** AT MY SHOP SO PLAY NICE STILL LEARNING PEACE OUT YALL:p

Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Feel free to post questions, should you have them... it's the only way to learn!

If you have Tablet or Phone questions, you'd be best posting in the sub-forum for the device (follow my links and scroll till you find your device), as you'll get the quickest and best answer from other users!

Hope you find this place useful!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones