Help PLEASE!!!! My student rooted my Samsung Infuse using I believe Zeus and Clockwork the phone waSupport

1. diazml

diazml New Member

Help PLEASE!!!!

My student rooted my Samsung Infuse using I believe Zeus and Clockwork the phone was working perfectly fine for several months and now it has stopped working.
    I need to get all of my pictures and videos off of the phone before sending it back to AT & T they were saved on the phones hard drive instead of my SD card.
    I have done the volume up and down button with the power (to get to the recovery menu) have tried doing the different recoveries that appear there EXCEPT restore back to factory since I do NOT want to lose my pictures but to no avail.

I need to ship this phone back before the end of the week and have my son's graduation video on there etc...

School is out of session and I cannot have my student fix it for me so, your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,

Advertisement
  2. oreo918

oreo918 Active Member

I'm running zeus ROM in Samsung infuse. the only problem I have is everytime I turn my phone it will say Android system has stopped unexpectedly andI have to force close it. after that I have no problems except I can't erase anyof the browser . Any suggestions?
  3. oreo918

oreo918 Active Member

Did your student happen to create a back up? Using titanium back up maybe