• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help please with lock&sync and 1 other thing!!

Rhi24

Lurker
Jun 6, 2014
problem/question #1
when i plug my phone (pantech flex P8010 android version 4.1.2) into my computer and on my phone i go to settings/google/accounts and click sync it works fine (usualy)..but how/where do i see the things that synced in my computer?? i cant seem to find any thing in my computer that looks like the stuff that was synced from in my phone..google docs isnt helping me any....i dont see my stuff there where its supose to be either!!

problem #2
when i click "notepad" and that little thing in the right corner that is 3 dots on top of each other and i click "lock & sync" then "sync with google docs, touch to sync now" it always says "sync fail"..

all i want to do is save my notepad/memos to my computer incase my phone dies some day!!!! help please?!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones