• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help please

Ok so i am 14 and i am trying to make my first android app. and i try to go and make it but there is no api's in the list of were they should be. If you by any chance know what i may have done wrong can you please tell me!
i also have the book "Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 hours"

if you need more information i will try to tell you what i know.

Welcome to the forum! :D

BTW: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way -- your subject line isn't exactly helpful. :eek:

Most of the "...in 24 hours" books aren't very good, because most of these things can't be taught in 24 hours unless the student already knows most of the stuff. :eek: Sorry.

But have you seen the Android developer site? Spend some time there, it contains a complete reference and a number of tutorials that are actually rather good! Start with one of the simpler ones, but please do take the time to go through the entire Notepad Tutorial. :)
icon14.gif

Good luck!

Reactions: Shawn-Michael
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones