Help please!Support

Last Updated:

1. scotty_dont_kno

scotty_dont_kno New Member This Topic's Starter

So I rooted my moment earlier today, and i booted this custom rom. When I turn on my phone, the startup animation stays until I press the talk button or something. Afterwards, all I can access is phone and messaging. There is pretty much nothing on the home screen besides the notification bar. I don't have any backups and I can boot into restore but nothing helped fix it. So what are my options?

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

You gotta tell a lot more than that. what rom. what steps did you take. what kind of computer are you using?

3. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bad flash. It happens to the best of us every once in a while. Reflash the stock rom with root and then try your custom rom again and see if it takes.

4. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Most Moment roms automatically clear the cache and Dalvik cache during the flash, but some don't. It's not a bad idea when flashing to a new rom (as opposed to upgrading an existing one) to take a little extra time and manually wipe the phone and clear the caches in recovery. Probably takes all of an extra minute or two but could save you some heartache.