Help PleaseSupport

1. JasonWarren

JasonWarren Member

i have had my Motorola Atrix HD on a screen that says

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
    10.97(*) (sha-92b847a, 2012-08-10 17:06:28)
    eMMC Info: Size 8GB

Device is Locked. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

Transfer Mode:
    USB Connected

Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure
    usb connected

--------------------------------------------------------------------

no matter where i have looked i cannot find how to fix this problem so please if anyone could help i would be very grateful my phone is on AT&T and the model number is MB886

Advertisement
  2. James_Bond

James_Bond Well-Known Member

Sounds like the phone thought you were trying to perform an alternative reset if you’re looking at the Fastboot screen.

I assume that that happened when you tried to turn it on?

Make sure you DON’T hold the volume up key and then press power key when the phone is powered off. It will go into a fastboot screen.

That’s how you can reset the phone if your touch screen fails.

Use the volume keys to cycle through any options available and select reboot/restart if it’s available, use the power key to make the selection once you use the volume key to highlight it.

If there are no options to cycle through then try and hold the power key for 15-20 sec and see if it will reboot.

If it doesn’t then do a simulated battery pull by pressing the volume down button and the power key at the same time for 20 sec. Then try and turn the phone on.

A simulated battery pull can solve all kind of issues, especially if the Motorola HD is frozen, showing a lit black screen, or wont power on.
    Good Luck Jason

And don’t forget to let me know what happened.

~James~