Help Please!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. iu3939

iu3939 Member This Topic's Starter

If I order the Galaxy S from Cove will it work on T-mobile's 3G network in the USA?

Advertisement
  2. hanano17

hanano17 Well-Known Member

The 3G won't.

3. elchingon666

elchingon666 Well-Known Member

Precisely......and this is my dilemma also, I am with T-Mobile right now HOPING that this Galaxy S will come to us, in the meantime I have reserved an HTC EVO 4G.

For 3G T-Mobile uses 1700 MHz to upload and 2100 MHz to download, without BOTH of these bands on the phone it WILL NOT be able to use 3G.

:)

4. iu3939

Thanks for the help. Will the htc Desire work on t-mobile USA

5. hanano17

Sounds like you are waiting for a high end android device on T-Mobile, i'd suggest just waiting until June or July as rumor suggests T-Mobile is gearing up for big releases. One of which involves Samsung.

6. iu3939

I had the HD2 when it launched and loved the sense UI but hated windows mobile so I sold it and got the Xperia X10 it was a decent phone but the Timescape and Mediascape were pointless and the 8.1 camera was terrible so I sold that too. I really want the EVO, that is the perfect phone for me but I will not switch to sprint.

7. iu3939

I know T-mobile is supposed to launch some new android phones however I am not sure I trust T-mobile to actually launch a good android phone.

8. hanano17

Come to verizon :p Apparently Motorola is releasing a new sets in July as well, and if you like the EVO the new Droid/Shadow is supposedly very EVO-ish. I got the incredible a few weeks ago, its a fantastic phone but i'm already looking at the new Droids and i've BEEN looking at the Galaxy S. Wish there was something more concrete about it for Verizon.

However, I do think T-Mobile will get the Galaxy S first, damn them!

9. iu3939

My brother-in-law has the incredible and it is a very nice phone, however I just won a nexus 1 on ebay for cheap so I will keep this phone until something launches in June or July.