Help pleeease!

Last Updated:

1. milesnerenberg

milesnerenberg Member This Topic's Starter

I've been running CM6 extremely happily for the past few weeks, but today I decided to try NFXHero just for the hell of it. I did a nandroid backup, rebooted into clockworkmod recovery, wiped cache, wiped dalvik, did a factory reset. Then I flashed NFXHero 2.2.1 deodexed, flashed the module remover, flashed Uncapped Kernel #6 (the nfxhero thread on xda says nfxhero can use any kernel) and rebooted my device.

But... I've ended up in a dreaded boot loop! The NFX Hero boot animation runs, freezes after about 10 seconds, and then starts over again.

Where did I go wrong!?

It's painful watching my Hero suffer like this :'(

Advertisement
  2. milesnerenberg

I forgot to mention... holding home and power doesn't reboot my phone into the recovery mode I expect, it just gives me the option of clearing all data, and then resetting my phone. However doing this still doesn't take me out of the boot loop. I've tried battery pull after battery pull as well with no success, as well as removing my SD card.

3. milesnerenberg

By holding volume down and power I was given the option to then press home and be sent into the familiar recovery mode. Crisis averted...

4. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Uncapped kernels are more for froyo roms