HELP PLS !!! Galaxy Updater Query

Last Updated:

1. tekarthik

tekarthik Member This Topic's Starter

Dear all:

I had just installed GALAXO 1.6.3.4 in my I7500 using donate version of GALAXY UPDATER. After installing this ROM, I find that all Market apps including the GALAXY UPDATER are not present anymore in my mobile. I had installed GALAXO to check on the features and wanted to move to nightybuilds eventually, but now GALAXY UPDATER is not present in my mobile. SHould i purchase it again using GALAXO or is there a way to bring my market apps back to my phone through some methods.

I am a newbie and did this rooting / rom updation only thru guidance from our forum. Please help me out on this as well. I am dying to move to GAOSP nighty builds after checking out the GALAXO ROM.

Cheers..
    Karthik

Advertisement
  2. Teknik

Teknik Well-Known Member

As long as you have setup the same google account on your phone it should show you the same stuff, I've got the donate version of the updater and I've used it to both flash galaxo and the nightlys (the latest nightly runs smoooth on mine!)

tekarthik likes this.
  3. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

You don't need to buy it again, 'cause your purchase is saved on their server. Off course this only applies to the same google account and not for another google account (if you have it).
    Just go download it again.

EDIT: that applies for your all bought apps, so don't be scared

tekarthik likes this.
  4. porga

porga Well-Known Member

For those who do not have access to payed market, use YAAM | Index

You can buy updater with paypal there. Works well and remembers user, so you can install Updater again after reinstalling system.

tekarthik likes this.