• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help plz with my nexus s

Try not to be so impatient. Lots of the people viewing your thread may not know and it has only been a few hours.

To answer your question though, no it will not.

4.0.4 is the real ICS. Someone was just tech savvy enough to be able to get it on there manually before the ota update for your region was released.

Upvote 0
Ive just bought a nexus s unlocked and its been rooted to have 4.0.4 on it,now if i factory reset the phone will i lose 4.0.4?
No, a factory reset will clear the phone settings and reset it back to factory defaults with the same version installed. It doesn't reset to previous versions, only the current version installed on the phone.
And do you have any idea when the real ics id out in the uk?
The official stock v4.0.4 is rolling out now in an over the air (OTA) firmware update. If the phone is rooted, running the update will remove root and return the phone to stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones