Help plz

1. joshgs4

joshgs4 Member

Ok so this is the first time ive tried installin a rom. I successfully installed it and installed gapps. My problem is where are my apps? Play store wasnt there? What am I missing here?

Advertisement
    :
  2. leo9891

leo9891 Well-Known Member

This has happened to me before. Install GApps one more time. It should now be there the next time you bout up your phone.

What I do, is install ROM first, then reboot it back into recovery from the recovery menu itself, and then install GApps. Should install on the first time.
  3. joshgs4

joshgs4 Member

Im using goomanager so would I need to download gapps and save to my sd card? Im new to all this
  4. joshgs4

joshgs4 Member

Also how do I get all my photos and txt messages and stuff on the new rom? It had nothing like that
  5. leo9891

leo9891 Well-Known Member

Oh your new. OK then.

First you need to find out what Android version you are on; 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3 etc.

You can find that out in the settings. Once you find that out, go to Goo manager or goo.im and download the appropriate GApps file for your correct firmware. Now put that somewhere on your phone where you keep any ROMs or kernels and stuff off that nature so it's easy to find.

Go into recovery mode, select install/flash zip file, and find the GApps file you downloaded. Flash that and you'll be good.