1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help! Razr downloaded random apps

1. LaurainPhoenix

LaurainPhoenix New Member

I have a Motorola Razr and I recently discovered that my download history has Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger. I have never downloaded this and its actually doesn't even show up on my apps list but my google account says its there. Do you know how this may have happened? Any ideas on how I can find out when it happened? Hard to explain buts its kind of important.

Thank you.

Laura

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Hi LaurainPhoenix welcome to Android Forum.

Might be obvious but, has anyone else had access to your phone and/or your Google account? Family members or friends?
    LaurainPhoenix likes this.
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

If you for example set up another family member's phone using your Google account, their Play Store transactions would reflect on your account.
    LaurainPhoenix likes this.
  4. LaurainPhoenix

LaurainPhoenix New Member

Thanks for replying!

I can't think of anyone who could have had access. Do you know if Yahoo might have come on the phone? My husband has the same phone and he didn't have it on his though. I was thinking since I use MSN it may have gotten linked some how since they work together on messaging systems. But I don't know how it could have downloaded two apps without me realizing it.