Help Razr MaxxSupport

1. crashdogy

crashdogy Well-Known Member

Need help with my razor maxx it had been working fine for about 2 mouths. It started to get slow and the widgets where laggy when I touched them, and my live wallpaper keep freezing up I also have some reboots. So I un-rooted and went back to stock NO change. It is acting the same way, I have tried factory reset, cache wipes, no viruses , no malware, system clean, try it in safe mode same issues, new update .215 and factory reset again. Its fine and working ok for about 20 minutes may be 30 mins after reboot but then have the same issues any ideas or help greatly appreciated ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ricksievers

ricksievers Well-Known Member

Are you trying it with NO apps installed?
  3. crashdogy

Yes I did and no SD card, but I think I got it working now been up and running for about 13 hours now no reboots or freezing up. I’m not sure how I fixed it but the last thing I did was I went into fast boot and selected option #6 and rebooted it, did seem like it did anything but it’s working now. Thanks for the help
  4. ricksievers

ricksievers Well-Known Member

Maybe a bad SD card???
  5. crashdogy

I don't thinks I'm using the SD card now with no issues and had it back in when I did the option #6 hale Mary LOL ! its weird
  6. razrclive

razrclive Well-Known Member

How do you get into fast boot please?
  7. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Power off, hold power button, and both volume buttons until it gets to the boot menu and use the volume down to get to fast boot and use the up volume to select
  8. crashdogy

Does anyone have info on fast boot option #6 and what it does because if I boot normal have all the same issues. If I boot using option #6 in fast boot menu it works fine it must change something ?
  9. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Which one is it? I can't remember off the top of my head been a while since I've been in the boot menu...
  10. crashdogy

Its the 6th one down "BP HW Diag & boot AP"
  11. crashdogy