• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help Razr Maxx

crashdogy

Apr 20, 2010
Need help with my razor maxx it had been working fine for about 2 mouths. It started to get slow and the widgets where laggy when I touched them, and my live wallpaper keep freezing up I also have some reboots. So I un-rooted and went back to stock NO change. It is acting the same way, I have tried factory reset, cache wipes, no viruses , no malware, system clean, try it in safe mode same issues, new update .215 and factory reset again. Its fine and working ok for about 20 minutes may be 30 mins after reboot but then have the same issues any ideas or help greatly appreciated ?

Yes I did and no SD card, but I think I got it working now been up and running for about 13 hours now no reboots or freezing up. I’m not sure how I fixed it but the last thing I did was I went into fast boot and selected option #6 and rebooted it, did seem like it did anything but it’s working now. Thanks for the help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones