• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help recommend a device with good HDMI out

t35rk

Jun 11, 2010
I'm currently on Verizon using a Galaxy S3 which would be a hotspot. I'm thinking about connecting another device with HDMI out to my 780p tv. Mostly I want to watch some YouTube and surf the Web with a MiniSuit bluetooth keyboard. The Samsung HDMI connector would work fine for this phone, but not for my wife's rezound. Another device I could leave plugged in and we both could use it. Thanks.

I'm currently on Verizon using a Galaxy S3 which would be a hotspot. I'm thinking about connecting another device with HDMI out to my 780p tv. Mostly I want to watch some YouTube and surf the Web with a MiniSuit bluetooth keyboard. The Samsung HDMI connector would work fine for this phone, but not for my wife's rezound. Another device I could leave plugged in and we both could use it. Thanks.

are you looking for another phone? what about another s3?:rolleyes:

have you tried looking into something like roku?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones