Help Recovering AppsSupport

Last Updated:

1. detroitwhiteboy

detroitwhiteboy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 29, 2010
    I did a factory reset on my incredible, and not everything backed up properly (because I was in too much of a hurry and didn't take my time to do it right). I had paid for a few apps (Launcher Pro Plus, Swiftkey, etc...) and I am having a hard time figuring a way to get them back without having to pay for them. I had to change the gmail account that the phone is linked to...does this have something to do with it? If so, is there anything that can be done, or do I just have to bite the bullet and re-buy them? Thanks!

2. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    I believe it's associated with your google account (coupled with some other things identifying the phone, I think).

Best bet is probably email the devs and explain the situation. They'll probably help you out...
  3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    The normal paid app's are linked to your google account, so if you are using a different one there isn't much you can do (that I know of).

But for Launcher Pro, you don't pay through the market, you bought that directly from him. He should have sent you an email with an uplock code, so if you still have that email just download the free version from the market then use the same code to unlock the Plus features. If you don't have the email, send a message to the dev explaining what happened and I am sure he'll send you a new code.