help reprogramingSupport

1. rustbucket1515

rustbucket1515 Active Member

ok so i am running cm7, and recently (due to non payment) my service was shut off, when i tried to reactivate the phone ##626* didnt work. i want to try the qpst thing but for some reason mass storage wont appear when i plug the phone in the computer. im absolutly horrible at flashing roms so reverting to the stock is out of the question. is there a way to reprogram my phone to a new number with out the stock rom and with out the use of a pc?

Advertisement
  2. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

I'm not quite sure what it is you're looking to do. Are you looking to switch from MetroPCS to another carrier or from another carrier to MetroPCS? Or do you want to let go of the old number and open a new account with a new number while using the same phone.

If it's the latter, MetroPCS has safeguards against that practice. You will have to pay it off to restart the service.
  3. rustbucket1515

rustbucket1515 Active Member

New account new number, the metro guy couldn't reprogram the phone to the new number, I'm guessing because cm7 doesn't have the hidden menus the stock rom has. I have no idea how to get around this
  4. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

Oh. Then yea you'd have to go back to a stock ROM to get the hidden menus. I think that you can also try reprogramming via LGNPST but I'm not certain about that.