• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Required! Choice between Motorola Milestone XT720 and Samsung Galaxy S

ajit85

Lurker
Sep 3, 2010
Hi,

I am from India and planning to buy a new android phone. I am confused between Motorola Milestone XT720 and Samsung Galaxy S. I have gone through a number of reviews but am not able to make a decision. It will be great if users on this site can shed some light on both these phones and help me decide

Thanks,

Ajit

Dude, it depends on what ur requirements are. I own a Galaxy S and trust me, there aint no phonelike it..period!!...its the best phone you can buy. But yes, do that if you can live with the plasticky back(smudge king!) and lack of flash..these dont bother me much..but tats a personal choice..if they do (esp the flash)..then go for XT720..My advice..Galaxy S...its the king of all android phones!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones