• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help rooted infinity

gosydar

Lurker
Oct 18, 2012
Hi everyone
That's what i get on my screen when volume down +power

The device is unlocked
Android cardhu-user bootloader <2.10 e> released by "US_epad-9.4.5.26-20120720" A03
Booting recovery kernel image

and ASUS logo in the middle

can not get into recovery
nothing works
Tablet is unlocked, rooted,TWRP instaled,run on stock US_epad-9.4.5.26-20120720,never updated to.30
Don't know what to do.Is there something else i can do?
Tried to flash recovery in fastboot but always get waiting for device. Got drivers on my computer.
Got no more ideas.
Thanks in advance

The device is unlocked
Android cardhu-user bootloader <2.10 e> released by "US_epad-9.4.5.26-20120720" A03
Booting recovery kernel image

and ASUS logo in the middle
Thats it my tablet stay in this position. Drivers in computer are ok because i used it before with no problem. I use windows 7 and 8. I can't rich boot menu. I try many time restart my tablet with volume down + power button. It is stay

"The device is unlocked
Booting recovery kernel image and ASUS logo in the middle" and no move.

Upvote 0
Sometimes files or drivers get corrupted, you may have to download and install again. Also try different ports on computer.
Also if your still rooted there is a free app called quick boot that gives you different boot choices, you can boot directly into boot loader or directly into recovery without having to hold volume and power buttons. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones