1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help!!! Samsung Exhibit II 4G won't bootSupport

1. gbergh3

gbergh3 New Member

Help!!! Samsung Exhibit II 4G won't boot
    My phone powers up to the "Exhibit II 4G" but then just stays on that screen. I tried to do the factory reset, following the directions on the thread under the "return phone to factory preset." I have a windows xp. I downloaded the drivers you suggested and Odin. I got Odin to communicate with my phone and ran it through step 11 of your instructions. However, it did not reboot at this point. I removed the battery to restart it, but it still starts up to the "Exhibit II 4G" screen. This just suddenly happened two days ago. I have no idea what happened. The only thing I did was download google goggles and scanned something in my house. I guess I've heard that there is a noxious virus called "flame." It was wierd because my computer crashed at about the same time my phone did, though my computer does no have blue tooth, my phone's blue tooth was off, as was its wifi. My computer restarted without issue, but my phone is still locked. Anyone out in cyberspace have any suggestions. I am very desperate. This is my second phone in two months (broke the other one). Any help? PLEASE?

Advertisement
    :
  2. PC Bigboy

PC Bigboy Well-Known Member

Phone needs repaired and/or replaced. Plain & simple

Since you just got it, did you get it used or brand new?

Cheers :D