• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Samsung logo flashing

cartman311

Nov 4, 2010
I just finished loading inmuts uv kernel on my fasciante through CWM. Now the phone is stuck on the samsung logo screen, it just keeps flashing. What does this mean? I have superclean 2.9.2 loaded and would like to try one of the under voltage kernels. How do i fix this and what did i do wrong to make this happen?

update: I was able to get my phone back by loading the odin file of superclean 2.9.2 from android central and then loaded jt's red CWM all odin file. Everything seems to be working but i am unable to load uv kernels through CWM. When i do i get stuck on the samsung logo and it just keeps flashing. I don't understand why it is doing this. How can i get the uv kernels working?

Sorry for the newbie question but I have searched all over the internet and can't find a solution. I am running superclean 2.9.2 novoodo and i am tring to load 50mv or 100mv UV nonvoodo kernel and when i reboot i'm stuck on the samsung logo then it reboots. It continued to do this for 30 minutes before i pulled the battery and loaded the 2.9.2 odin files. Is it possible these UV kernels are not compatible with superclaen?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones