• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help.. sensor not working...

Guys my sensor is not working anymore.... I think it's bcoz of the boot. I'm going given by mastermind or what... Please sum1 help me plzzz..

Its not because of boot image as if thats no where concern to sensor and more over i am using the unsecure boot image in both of my A73 as well as A75 and dint face any issue related to it. The sensor problem is might be hardware problem however you can try calibrating it first if it can solve the problem thats well and good so do it first.

Upvote 0
I am facing the same problem..my accelometer is not working...tried tje above code bit it didn't helped either...couldn't find out how to caliberate the sensor ...

Issue:
1) no auto rotation even when it enabled
2) no app to caliberate the sensors so far
3) lot of tecnichal terma in the engineer mode using the code "*#*#3646633#*#*"

P.S. it really sucls qn u cant type msgs in landscape mode...help!!!!

Upvote 0
Guys my sensor is not working anymore.... I think it's bcoz of the boot. I'm going given by mastermind or what... Please sum1 help me plzzz..

i got solution for proximity sensor issue in Micromax a73.
for this you need to root your phone first.
2.After rooting go for es file manager.
3. In this file manager select root exploration enable.
4.Than select this path device/sys/devices/platform/alps/driver.
5.There you find 2file named thdlow & thdhigh .
6. Open those files with text editor and u see that both have same value=300.
7. So u just need to change these value as write 1023in thdhigh and in thdlow 599 and save it. finally open properties of both file and change permission to read only. Thats all. Now close it and enjoy calls with light on.
thanks for reading.

Upvote 0
mate it doesn't i got solution for proximity sensor issue in Micromax a73.
7. So u just need to change these value as write 1023in thdhigh and in thdlow 599 and save it. finally open properties of both file and change permission to read only. Thats all. Now close it and enjoy calls with light on.
thanks for reading.help me at all I tried g sensor but doesn't even give a chance to calibrtate and ps calibration also doesn't seem to b working

thanks for reading.

Upvote 0
thanks for reading.

Can you please provide the alps folder from your phone with the modified files please.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones