• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Help!!! Seriously...

mps927

Lurker
Jun 20, 2013
Ok so i was following this video (How To Root HTC One & Unlock Bootloader - Easiest & User Friendly - YouTube) to unlock and root my HTC one and i think i forgot toactually RUN the two files in the beginning like an idiot. everything was fine until about the 12:40 mark...i DO NOT have the Super SU file! im afraid i already have gone too far and forgetting to install those two files that have the drivers and sync manager are the reasons why it isnt there. i thought i installed them....so im basically stuck at the 12:40 mark and cant go anywhere...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO:thinking::(

not having the supre su file wont keep you from booting. nothing in the unlock process will.

i cant watch your video at the momnet,but if youve tried to flash a rom,the most common cause for not booting,is that the boot image wsant changed,resulting in an incompatible kernel.

youll need to give us some more info on what you did/didnt do,or i will watch your video later this evening.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones