Help ! Sim network unlock codeSupport

Last Updated:

1. EllieJoH

EllieJoH New Member This Topic's Starter

I have just got my sony ericsson xperia x10, and after i have entered my pin code it asks for a sim network unlock code.. does anyone have any idea what this is or how i can get it ?? :confused: please help !

Advertisement
  2. majickal

majickal New Member

Hi. It would seem you're trying to put a sim card in from another network. The phone is likely locked to the network it was purchased on and if you want to put in a sim from another network, you will need to purchase the unlock code from your provider...

3. surf_r_dude

surf_r_dude Well-Known Member

^Not necessarily, my phone was locked to Rogers and I was using a Rogers Sim card, how ever I got the same error. Turns out that my Sim card was too old or something, so I went out and got a new sim card from them (5 dollars) and once I activated it over the phone with a Rogers Rep, the issue was then resolved.

4. j.jerom

j.jerom New Member

You have to unlock your mobile before using the other countries.It can be done by many ways.But i recommended to the unlocking code.Because this is the safest way of unlocking compare to others.I found one unlocking service www.wickedunlock.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10/rs11wp9 .Through this also you can unlock your mobile.