1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Help! small scrolling text in top right hand corner of my tablet which i cant get rid of

1. Lisabee

Lisabee New Member

Hello.
    I am hoping that someone will be able to help me please!

For no apparent reason my Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 has very small scrolling text in top right hand corner of screen. It can vary from 4 lines to 20 plus.
    It does.not make much sense but occasionally says things like 'system server's.

I am unable to fix this problem myself & I thought I would try asking people who are more knowledge than myself for some advice. My next option is to contact Samsung. ( my tablet is only 2 months old)

Would greatly appreciate some help, many thanks

Lisabee

Advertisement
  2. MikeRaines

MikeRaines New Member

Hi Lisabee!

Try:
    Settings->Developer Options

At this screen if Show CPU usage is checked. Un-check it.

Hope this is helpful!
    mauri9032 and MarkSCowan like this.
  3. marleygj

marleygj New Member

that was starting to make me crazy
  4. MarkSCowan

MarkSCowan New Member

WOW, I was just about too do factory reset, thank you very much!
  5. monkeetoes

monkeetoes New Member

Thank you! I will be keeping this site in my faves!
  6. monkeetoes

monkeetoes New Member

Thank you! I will be keeping this site in my faves! :five:
  7. quonelle

quonelle New Member

Oh, oh, oh, thank you so much! I had an extensive email discussion with an ASUS tech about this problem. Eventually, the tech said to erase all my apps and if that did not work to hard reset my tablet. Tonight I deleted all the apps. I have spent a lot of time researching this problem, but until tonight didn't put together the right word string to land on this post. Thank goodness I found the answer before performing the reset. Can't wait to send one more email to the tech, although I think he or she did try to help. I am probably better off starting over with the apps now that I've been using the tablet for a while. Once again, thanks.