• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help soft brick..

latoolboy8

Lurker
Jul 29, 2012
This is probably a bit on the retro side of things here but the other night i was
trying to root the pantech breakout with superoneclick i got hellyeans with blue fire. then used mtmichaelseons recoveryAIO was able to flash cwm 5.0.2.7. however no sdcard (internal or external was available to mount) got error mounting sd card not able to write lum file or something of that sort. somewheere in all of that i accidentally formatted the system partition now im stuck at 'pantech" boot logo which then turn's into a charging icon. These are the functions that i have available: Fastboot, SW Upgrading mode ( purple screen), a solid blue screen.... with fastboot im able to flash and enter recovery but im unable to flash a rom or a back up due to lack of sdcard accessability in ADB not able to recognize device in fastboot device retunrs all question marks. i have a PC, imac and an ubuntu machine and none of the them recognize the device if only partially. In fastboot im able to flash a cache,recovery,boot.img's but not a System.img it fails due to the size of the file. any help would be appreciated with this thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones