Last Updated:

1. blazerclaw

blazerclaw New Member

Alright, I just got my Xperia play 5 days ago. I rooted it the day I got it. I put a custom ROM for it and everything except the flash kernel anyways I deleted the Launcher that came with the custom ROM and I installed Pro Launcher from Google play . So it is the only launcher I had. today it froze I had to force quit from it and the screen turned black so I went into clockwork recovery mode and reloaded a the custom ROM again, but when I went to turn on the wifi it didnt work so I went back into recovery and clear the data and cache. But then I thought myself why don't I format almost every thing so It will run smoothly...... So I formatted both my SD card and my System. Now it will freeze at the start up where it says SONY ERICSSON and it wont load up from there :confused:. And clockworkmods wont boot. Any help will be greatly apprecitated :). If you need any more info just ask.

Well I went to Verizon and they exchange the old one for a new one!!:D Thank you Sam for trying to help!

2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

blazerclaw likes this.
  3. blazerclaw

blazerclaw New Member

Thanks for replying but its says I have the latest available software. Any other Help?
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Try these steps with the PC Companion software to perform a repair to reload the firmware:

1. Open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
    2. Phone Software Update.
    3. Start.
    4. Repair Phone
    5. Continue
    6. Accept data removal
    7. Next
    8. Wait for prepare
    9. Select Phone
    10. Follow the connectionn steps
  5. blazerclaw

blazerclaw New Member

Well it says theres no software for my Xperia Play R800