Help - Some apps appearing zoomed in...Support

Last Updated:

1. chral513

chral513 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys - anyone having this issue or heard of it?

I recently dl'd google scoreboard... my buddy at work recommended it. He has incredible too. The icons didn't fit properly and some text on bottom was cut off so I told him it was crap. He showed me his incred and the app looked fine. I then tried all my apps and noticed that a bunch of games I haven't played in weeks were now showing up with this zoomed in look.... others work/fit flawlessly. These games did work fine previously.

I'm assuming some other app is to blame but have no idea how to go about it. Any ideas???? I don't want to hard reset if i don't have to...

Advertisement
  2. elrabin

elrabin Well-Known Member

did you turn on the phones accessibility features by accident? Settings: Accessibility.

I believe that acts as a screen magnifier. but i could be wrong.

3. chral513

nope... not that, but thanks!

and it's only a few select apps that are now showing this problem...

4. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

Another option is to, one-by-one, uninstall and re-install all of your apps until you find the culprit.

5. chral513

lol... i know.. that's what i'm dreading. I've been doing it here and there, uninstalling anything i think could be causing it, but i have way too many apps... and i'm also worried if the culprit changed a setting somewhere and uninstalling wouldn't even fix it.

I think i may just have to hard reset....

6. Zaiddagamseh

Zaiddagamseh New Member

Hey guys Im zaid I have the same problem with my facebook app on oncredible s.

7. Zaiddagamseh

Zaiddagamseh New Member

The only app on my HTC incredible s that shows that symptom is the facebook app. Its driving me mad!! I did a hard reset and reformat of all my mem card and phone itself. The problem persists. I even installed older version of the facebook app that didnt have the problem before and now they show the same issue. Here is the video explaining whats wrong.

Facebook for Android 1.8.1 SUCKS! - YouTube