• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP: Stock Browser History Tab is Missing?!!!

lcrjames

Dec 12, 2012
Hi there,

I hope someone can help me.

I have noticed that on my Hannspree tablet (kitkat 4.4.2) that the stock browser has no history tab inside the bookmarks. This is very strange as under browser settings, privacy & security, I can clear the history and cache! Not having a history tab is very annoying and a nuisance!

I can only assume this has always been like this, and it's not from a buggy update or something, because I have only had my tablet for a month and haven't used it much. OK this doesn't prove anything, but still.

My Huawei mobile (kitkat 4.4.4) stock browser has 3 tabs under bookmarks; bookmarks, history and saved pages.

So what is wrong with my Tablet's browser? I have checked that its up to date and it is.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones