Help stolen phone dilema

Last Updated: 2013-02-04 18:10:54
  1. NexusStolen

NexusStolen New Member

Ok so here is the situation, 3 weeks ago i got a Note 2 to replace my beloved Gnexus (verizon) Im fairly certain some time last week my nexus was stolen (while deactivated) I have a screen lock (fairly simple pattern) and LookOut installed. I went on lookouts website and its last recorded location was at my home 20 days ago. But if the phone is not activated and GPS is turned off I assume outlook would not see it. Is there anything i can do? Outlook still recognizes the nexus as my phone as i have not installed it on my note yet. Will going premium to send a remote wipe signal out into space and time accomplish anything? does Anyone have any advice? I wanted to keep my nexus to do nexus things im not ready for it to go! And Im scared of the personal information on the phone being recovered.

Advertisement
  2. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Well-Known Member

Change passwords on accounts on the phone - email, Google, etc.

Linux user #266351. Android since v1.0
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

For starter you can side load Androidlost from your PC from the Play store, that can be loaded from a PC as long as your phone is turned on. once load you will be able to turn GPS remotely and just fond your phone that way. Here will post a video for you below to show you the features it has, good luck