1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

HELP! Stuck at Bootloader after leaked Droid 2 Gingerbread update.

1. Shadyboi

Shadyboi New Member

I'm stuck at Bootloader
    it says

Bootloader
    D2.37
    Err:A5, 69,35,00,3D

this happened after I bootstrapped my phone into recovery, and I installed team black hat's new leak of android 2.3.3 gingerbread from my SD card.

I CANNOT enter factory reset, I have tried the "X" and power button method, it just directs me back into the bootloader screen.

I also remember faintly seeing the "droid x" when the .zip was installing, perhaps I was a bloody fool and I installed the wrong ROM.

Anyways, I'm in deep s**t if my phone bricks, I don't have money for another phone.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Advertisement
  2. blueis300

blueis300 Active Member

3. Shadyboi

Shadyboi New Member

Kk, ill try those methods! thanks so much guise
  4. Shadyboi

Shadyboi New Member

you gotta be kidding me. Now, I have "battery Low, cannot program"................... I dont have an external charger and I heard the phone doesn't charge if ur stuck in bootloader
  5. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

Check if any of your friends/relatives has the same type of phone battery and swap with them for the ten minutes it takes to SBF the phone. Otherwise you could acquire a second battery as a back-up.
  6. mrm0rbid99

mrm0rbid99 Member

me too, i think i did the "X" update aswell. here a screenie of me using rsd lite. ive used it before to SBF back to stock, and it worked in the past, but this doesnt seem to be the same. maybe someone can give some insight.

edit: also, when connecting this device via USB i get a windows message from my tasktray that says "Detected S Flash" then something related to the TiOMAP chip or something... if its important lemme know and ill post more details.

editt: ive reinstalled rsd lite and tried versions 4.7 - 4.9 with the same results.

[​IMG]

sorry if i violated any rules by posting this image, remove it if so.
  7. djerbn

djerbn New Member

I'm in exactly the same boat! Stuck in boot loader and RSD Lite 4.9 won't see my phone.... just see's a S Flash OMAP 3630 MI... HELP!!!!
  8. mrm0rbid99

mrm0rbid99 Member

dont fret and be patient, i know how bad this sucks. Im sure were not the only ones whove done this and have had this happen. someone will figure this out soon enough.:)

can you post some screenshots of your RSDLite in action while ts failing, or is it literally the EXACT same? i mean numbers and all.
    speedy702 likes this.
  9. mrm0rbid99

mrm0rbid99 Member

all is well on my end! i couldnt get a dayumn thing to get that sbf back onto my device..... until i booted my pc into linux and SBFed using sbf_flash under ubuntu. worked like a charm the

VERY FIRST TIME!
  10. BkHustlaKidd

BkHustlaKidd New Member

Same Crap Happened To Me After I Put The Liberty 1.5 ROM Back On My D2. I Been Stuck For Almost 3 Days Doing Battery Pulls, Soft And Hard Resets A Couple Times I Got To ClockWorkMod But I Missed My Chance To Fix It And I Doubt Im Getting It Back
  11. rankman

rankman Well-Known Member

Ok so I am stuck in bootloader like the guy who made this topic. I thought it would work on a droid 2 global but I soon found out otherwise. I found away to sbf droid 2 using linux on youtube but that doesnt help because I use windows and I'm having a hard time finding how to sbf my droid 2 global using windows. Any help is appreciated!
  12. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Well-Known Member

Bam.

That is all.
  13. rankman

thank you im downloading sbf download but do i have to download the mirror aswell?
  14. rankman

rsdlite 4.9 link is not available to download on the website you gave me. the download was pulled from megaupload. Any other links available?
  15. NiceGuysFinishLast

Just google it, it comes up easily.
  16. Phaze08

Phaze08 New Member

Ok, can someone confirm the linux part for me? I tried this last night on my friends d2g and it seemed to work on the computer end but the phone was absolutely unresponsive. One thing that seems to me to be the cause it because the phone is stuck in bootloader, but its not the normal one, it says code corrupt and all the normal stuff like data mode, ok to program, etc. But when you do a battery pull, the phone goes off like normal, but as soon as you put the battery back in, it just goes back to the exact same screen. In windows, it always fails to flash, but ubuntu seems to work on the computer end. Im not too great with ubuntu so I may be doing something wrong, but at the end it said 'Waiting for phone..." and thats it. Incite? Ideas?
  17. NiceGuysFinishLast

Toward the end of the SBF, the phone should reboot. RSDLite should give a message that says "Please manually power up this phone"... Switch the phone to PC mode (instead of charge only or USB mass storage or even Media Sync) and you should get a pass in RSDLite in a few seconds. Also, it's well known that RSDLite doesn't work properly on Windows Vista or 7 all the time. If you've got access to a machine with WinXP, try that.
  18. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

all things root thread move.
  19. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

funny seeing you over here :D
  20. GabrielRayven

GabrielRayven Well-Known Member

My phone is locked in bootloader right now after trying to install the 2.3.3 leak. Now, my phone wont do anything but sit at the bootloader screen. I want my phone back the way I had it. Droid 2 Global, please, please anyone able to help?

I have it connected with RSD Lite, but RSD is not showing my phone. Instead it is showing Flash OMAP3630
  21. billy605

billy605 New Member

i to have this problem but with
    bootloader
    D0.11
    err:a5,69,35,00,3d
    ??? any help, i cant get anything?
  22. Thanos0001

Thanos0001 New Member

I have been reading forums for the past 6 hours and I still can't find a solution to my problem. I am trying to fix my wife's Droid 2, it is stuck on the bootloader screen as soon as I put the battery in. I can't turn the phone off, none of the keys on the keyboard seem to have any effect, and I'm not sure if the battery is getting a charge. What I've tried so far.... downloaded the latest Motorola drivers, RSDlite 4.9, and about 8 sbf's. When I plug the phone in, RSDLite sees it, I can bring up the phone's info, I can flash the new sbf, it goes through the routine and even says it passed. But I am still on the same screen. Has anybody come across this problem?
  23. lrv

lrv Well-Known Member

Does the phone have liquid damage? That's a typical symptom for a liquid damaged D2.
  24. darklegacy540

darklegacy540 Member

Any update with this?? This is the EXACT same thing my phone is doing. And in regards to the last post, there's no liquid damage to it..