• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Stuck at samsung logo screen

angelsaint

Lurker
Sep 28, 2013
I don't know if I had the prefix right..

Anyway, I'm using a Galaxy Y.
Weeks ago, my original Samsung battery bloated but I wasn't able to replace it until three days ago with a Class A battery (I'm poor). It's a msm-hk class A battery, I checked if it's a legit msm-hk and it is. Today it was working fine until I looked at it and it was turned off. I turned it on only to find that it doesn't turn on all the way and gets stuck on the blue-flashing Samsung logo screen. In my efforts to fix the problem, I tried the following:
-Battery Pull
-Press Volume up+Home+Power, wipe cache and wipe data

It's been 6 hours, what do I do now?
Thank you to everyone who will help.

I don't know if I had the prefix right..

Anyway, I'm using a Galaxy Y.
Weeks ago, my original Samsung battery bloated but I wasn't able to replace it until three days ago with a Class A battery (I'm poor). It's a msm-hk class A battery, I checked if it's a legit msm-hk and it is. Today it was working fine until I looked at it and it was turned off. I turned it on only to find that it doesn't turn on all the way and gets stuck on the blue-flashing Samsung logo screen. In my efforts to fix the problem, I tried the following:
-Battery Pull
-Press Volume up+Home+Power, wipe cache and wipe data

It's been 6 hours, what do I do now?
Thank you to everyone who will help.

Upvote 0
Ok I can help not sure how helpful in real world tho you need to leave the battery out and get a usb lead cut the end off and attach red lead to plus which is left most pin and black to negative which is third pin along from left unless you have 3pins ans and your battery will have it marked then plug in and turn on hey presto

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones