1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help..stuck in Recovery Mode!!Support

1. aerohip

aerohip New Member

I have a Samsung GS2 and I went to upgrade thru Kies. ISomething went wrong. I get the Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Pleas select Kies recovery. When I do that it asks for a recovery code but there isnt one. How do I get out of this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

If you can tell me your carrier we can move your post to the proper forum where you will likely find an answer.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. madhu.sdhn

madhu.sdhn New Member

log on to sam mobile move to firm ware select ur model country flash using odin finished
  4. aerohip

aerohip New Member

Rogers in Canada...
    SamuraiBigEd likes this.
  5. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Done! You should be able to find a good solution here if the one offered above doesn't take care of the problem.
  6. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

Like madhu.sdhn said. Go to sammobile.com, click Firmware, find the firmware for your model, and flash it with Odin. (Just google "download odin 3.07" if you don't have it yet). Do NOT use Kies, it sucks monkeyballs.

Once you're up and running again, perform a factory reset before reinstalling your apps and such.

Good luck!
  7. aerohip

aerohip New Member

Tks for the help...just one question. For Odin I have a number for PDA and CSC...what else needs to be checked off? What about Bootloader and Phone boxes?
  8. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

For detailed instructions on how to flash firmware via Odin, see #1.7, here.