• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help: Themes For Galaxy

Your best bet is to read thru the forum. Most threads specific to modification usually will have a link to some sort of instruction.

Wallpaper is simple...you may want to start there.
Find a picture you like. I think most of the Samsungs are the same so you'll need 960x800 for a size to fit across the seven screens.
Copy/paste it to your computer just like any other photo.
Hook your phone to your computer and a message will pop up on the phone, pick "mass storage". Then pull down your notification screen and click the thing that says USB connect to mount. Your computer should show a screen to open the drive that your just connected with the phone.
You'll want to put the photo into the Background section on your SD card.
Done....the photo should be a choice when you go to pick a background.

This is how I do it....someone else may do it differently.
I learned by reading all the posts at this forum and am still learning clever things all the time.

Reactions: EnglishCrusader
Upvote 0
You'll find good customization threads on here as well as xda forums. You're already in the android themes forum, so take a look at the "post your desktop" thread. That has probably the most comprehensive suggestions for you.

If all else fails, there's a great search engine called "Google". You can find it here:

Google

haha.

Reactions: EnglishCrusader
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones