• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help: Tired of "Exciting Game 'King Pirate'" Notification

RamonLP4

Lurker
Mar 23, 2012
I cannot find anything on here or on the web telling me how to remove this new notification that keeps repeating on my Driod.

Every day I get a notification that beeps and has a green cartoon speech bubble with a smiley face on it that says Exciting Game "King Pirate" as the subject and beneath it it says "Organized partner and Pets System!" I dismiss it every day and am quite tired of it but nowhere have I found what app is causing this annoying daily notification or how to stop it. :thinking:

Coincidentally, it did start when I updated to Google Play so it may or may not be related.

Any ideas as to what this is, how to stop it, if it a Google Play related advertisment, or if it is related to some virus that my Webroot missed?

I'm pretty sick of this stupid message so any help in stopping it would be appreciated, thank you.

I don't think this has anything to do with Google Play. I suspect some other app you installed has Push notification adds that are appearing. Try installing and run AirPush Detector. This app will not stop the notifications but it will tell you which app is causing the push adds. You will have to uninstall the suspected app to stop these adds.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sImNvbS5icm9zbWlrZS5haXJwdXNoZGV0ZWN0b3IiXQ..

Upvote 0
I cannot find anything on here or on the web telling me how to remove this new notification that keeps repeating on my Driod.

Every day I get a notification that beeps and has a green cartoon speech bubble with a smiley face on it that says Exciting Game "King Pirate" as the subject and beneath it it says "Organized partner and Pets System!" I dismiss it every day and am quite tired of it but nowhere have I found what app is causing this annoying daily notification or how to stop it. :thinking:

Coincidentally, it did start when I updated to Google Play so it may or may not be related.

Any ideas as to what this is, how to stop it, if it a Google Play related advertisment, or if it is related to some virus that my Webroot missed?

I'm pretty sick of this stupid message so any help in stopping it would be appreciated, thank you.

This is the problem that I had, I removed a game called "King Fighter" while the smiley was in my notification bar, so I imagine that if you have that game installed it could be that for you , too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones