Help To get a GNote 3 Spigen Slim Armor View CaseTips

1. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    All Galaxy Note 3 owners & future Owners we need your help to encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4. What case am I talking about, well the Spigen Slim Armor View case of course. If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP and I have also attached images as well.

As you know Samsung will offer their S-View cover which also has an integrated battery door replacement but not everyone wants that case and I certainly don't want more protection offered by Spigen's Slim Armor View case. Facebook Spigen Request Page for The Galaxy Note 3

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site Something You Want | Home | SPIGEN SGP

Thank you.

Advertisement
    :
    ocnbrze likes this.
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

this cover looks pretty sweet. i would love to see this on my note.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Do you have to have a Facebook account to sign the petition?
  4. ocnbrze

You just need to like the Facebook page and post a comment so yes.

But to can go to their twitter page as well.
  5. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

I am hoping that they make it. It is a nice case.
  6. droidobsessed

droidobsessed Well-Known Member

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Man, there's no kickstand. :(
  8. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

The front/face cover might serve as a kickstand if there's enough friction in the hinge mechanism.
  9. ocnbrze

sweet......i'm gonna wait and see what you guys reviews on it are before i throw away 56 bucks......LOL
  10. Andrewtst

Andrewtst Well-Known Member

Base on it design, I am wonder whether the S View is functional or not. It looks like a slot in to phone only.

Wait for review also before I buy it, if the S View is not functioning, it is a big waste on that price.

[​IMG]
  11. ocnbrze

well according to the description from amazon......the s view should work:
  12. Andrewtst

Hope it is. :) just wait the review then.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  13. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

If its a new item how can it have 139 reviews? Many of which are verified purchasers?
  14. Andrewtst

The review is mess up with Slim Armor not the View edition.

Amazon often got this issue.
    ocnbrze likes this.