Help transferring music from iTunesTips

1. Raven716

Raven716 New Member

Hi I'm new to the whole android system since I've had several iPhones. Can someone help me with a simple way to transfer my music from iTunes to my galaxy s3? I've tried the iTunes agent but can't get that to work.

Advertisement
  2. Kevin B

Kevin B Member

Simply mount the phone or an SD card on the computer and drag and drop the music you want. I used a folder called Music on my SD card. Itunes can't manage the music the way it does with the iPhone or an iPod but the files will play just fine with the stock music player once their copied onto the phone.
  3. question729

question729 Well-Known Member

4. Crafty

Crafty Well-Known Member

I haven't done it myself, but lots of people use an application called doubletwist.
  5. Cuda13

Cuda13 Well-Known Member

+1 for iSyncr. They also have a wireless add on so no cable needed with my Mac.
  6. rapidsandroid

rapidsandroid Well-Known Member

Galaxy S3 came with an app called Keis.air which will help you migrate your iTunes over. This link here should help you with all the different options in transferring music.
  7. Raven716

Raven716 New Member

It doesn't show my phone anywhere to drag music to. It connects and the drivers are downloaded but that's it.
  8. Cheng8

Cheng8 Well-Known Member

I use Easy Phone Sync.

Download via play and download it on your desktop.
  9. question729

question729 Well-Known Member

iSyncr it is then. :)
  10. Raven716

Raven716 New Member

I've tried iTunes agent. I can't find any way to mount my phone though. And I just tried kies but it seems to have added every song, music clip, playlist, etc fom my computer. So I'm thinking of deleting it all and starting over.
  11. 5001craig

5001craig Active Member

My 13 year old dialed me in with Music Manager. Easy-peasy.
  12. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

You can use Play Music (Google music player to the cloud). Depending on your data plan you can stream it without hogging you sdcard or internal memory of your phone. Works well for me. You need to download Play music to your computer, once everything is transfered from itunes to play music, make sure your music is synced on your phone (in settings under your gmail account) and it will be there for you to listen. It's pretty self explanatory once you get in there. May not be the best option for you but it's an option.