HELP!!! Tried to flash a rom and now it stuck on android screen

Last Updated:

1. sparko2010

sparko2010 Member This Topic's Starter

I tried to load velocity using rom manager and it would boot, but it got force quit messages repeatedly before I could do anything else so I tried holding volume down, home, and send together and it flashed a screen quickly with the little android guy and a progress bar and then after that it won't go past the android logo. I tried using the LG-utility to flash it but it gives me errors and it wont flash it... what can I do besides run the thing over and get a new phone from insurance?

Advertisement
  2. sparko2010

ok, so I see now that I should have held send menu and power, but when I do that now it flashes the little green guy with a exclamation point about it and then restart quickly.... If I can't get to recovery what do I do? I followed the how to flash stock rom, but I continue to get errors. I'm starting to panic at this point as since I can't fix it tonight I am going to have to tell my wife I broke my phone in the morning.

3. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Clockwork did not flash the recovery properly or it got deleted. You have to re-flash it. This is a very common error i see with clockwork with recovery just disappering and this is a reason i do not recommend it.

Did you try a hard reset? Power off the phone then Vol Up+Home+PWR.

4. sparko2010

I tried every combo of holding keys down imaginiable. All I get for a "factory reset" is a quick screen with a box and the android guy then it restarts... how can I reflash my phone? I need every possible solution here because the I haven't had any luck with the more common ones I found. Please help.

5. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

download teamviewer and pm me

6. Someone-screwd

Someone-screwd Member

Ok so i ran battery icon mod on my lg ally and it rebooted and gets stuck on A N D R O I D i rebooted again and now its just a black screen after verizon splash screen and nothing after that i was running 2.2.1 rooted.I cant get into any kind of recovery any way to reflash PLEASE HELP! i love u long time if u can.