Help!! Trying to unroot!

Last Updated:

1. dabears900

dabears900 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I rooted my phone about 2 weeks ago and installed the hyrdra kernel to overclock my DInc. I'm not sure but it has become very unstable often crashing and now some apps can't even be used. I've looked all over forums but can't quite find a solution simple enough I can understand. I first rooted my phone using unrEVOked one step process which was a breeze. I then booted into recovery mode and install the kernel from the sdcard. I am leaning towards the kernel as being the problem but I recencntly installed the stock kernel provided by hydra kernel but the instability persists. I would just like to set my phone back to the factor settings I don't care about apps or settings I just want to start from a blank slate with out bricking my phone.

Please help!!!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

I use the kernel and have been since I got the phone months ago, works great, what ROM are you on, and its simple to un-root there are plenty of stickys and threads walking u through it

3. dabears900

dabears900 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I ended up finding a relatively easy way to unroot. I'm curious of which hydra kernel you exactly used because before flash would be choppy but with the overclock (1.15 ghz I believe) it was actually able to play flash smoothly. It was just the constant crashing and app failure that forced me to rollback everything.