• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help Unlock?

xSOni

Lurker
Dec 6, 2010
I know there's probably threads about this already, but I've already tried a few methods so I figured it'd be easier to make a new thread and see if there is any specific solutions.

I'm going overseas in 2 days, I need to be able to use my phone over there. I already spoke with AT&T and they refused to give me my unlock code... I'll be talking to them more once I come back from this trip thats for sure :mad::mad:

So can someone help me unlock it? Or link me to an actual successful method?

Firmware version 2.2 (froyo)
JI6

Thanks

Not sure how well it will work with your firmware, but since obviously you are rooted cuz you have 2.2, try Samsung Galaxy Unlock app. They''ve updated it to possibly work with the newer firmware.

Failed. Tried both the root and non root method in that app, said the codes could not be found. Any other options?

Tried that method already La Luna, thanks though ;/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones