• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help uploading photos

Joanie

Lurker
Mar 7, 2010
I have the Samsung Moment and would like to upload my photos to the My Pictures folder on my PC.
Can anyone help with this. When I upload to "Upload to PC/ or Gmail" it goes right to Gmail but I'd like to put this somewhere else so I can put them easily into folders.
Any thoughts out there? Also, any word on when Adobe will be available for the Moment? I'm dying to play Scrabble on my phone.

Adobe Flash (full version) isn't coming, yes, because Adobe has now set minimum requirements for Flash. But whats possibles (but not confirmed) is Adobe Flash Lite. And that does run on our hardware.

For the pictures:
Connect the phone to PC with the USB cable that you got with the phone. (USB Micro)
Then open the phones Notification area (press the Menu button) and mount the USB.

Your phone should now show up as a hard drive on your computer.

Reactions: Joanie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones