1. Rheanj

Rheanj New Member

1.) Model Number ? GT I5700
    2.) Firmware Version ? 2.1
    3.) Baseband Version ?i570exxjd1
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.29 root @se-s610#2
    5.) Build Number ?eclair.xxjd4

Also do you have a T-Mobile Data plan on your
    PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? I am with Rogers on a monthly data plan.

Carrier ?Rogers (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? Canada (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Is the phone SIM registered in T-Mobile as the Correct phone? With Rogers Yes.

My issue is that I just upgraded my Spica with the new 2.1 Firmware and i am unable to access my data plan. I have called Rogers and they said because I have upgraded it there might be some problems and that is why I am unable to use my data plan.
    I need some help!!!

Advertisement
  2. Wolfy1000

Wolfy1000 New Member

I have an android moment through sprint. I wanted to know if there is a way to look at the saved passwords for the internet?
  3. Wolfy1000

Wolfy1000 New Member

1.)Model number: SPH M900
    2.)Firmware version: 1.5
    3.)Baseband version:S:M900.8.0S.CJ05
    4.)Kernal version:2.6.27
    Ms925.kim@stella
    5.)Build number:CUPCAKE.CJ05
    My service is through sprint, no sim card.
    My question is on my last post, sorry I forgot to put this info in for you.
  4. bradczernik

bradczernik New Member

I am having the most trouble EVER with my samsung moment from sprint US. Mod: SPH-M900, Firmware 1.5, baseband S:M900.8.OS.CL14, kernel 2.6.27, build cupcake.CL14, hardware M900.8.0. ....... I cannot seem to get the drivers on my laptop or desktop computers so I can tether with pdanet!! Despite all my efforts and intermediate knowledge of electronics, this is proving much more difficult than it should be. Downloaded drivers from internet and much more but pc still won't find drivers. Saw something about p.94 in moment manual for driver instructions but don't have manual or disc.. help please!!!!??
  5. billville

billville Member

1.) Model Number hero200
    2.) Firmware Version 2.1 - update 1
    3.) Baseband Version 2.42.01.04.27
    4.) Kernel Version 2.6.29-bc0d2cff (htc-kernel@and18-2#1)
    5.) Build Number 2.27.651.5 CL169236 release-keys

Carrier ? sprint

Im having problems with the keyboard where it will not display the characters while im typing. This doesnt happen all the time, but it does happen quite frequently. Has anyone else had this issue? Can it be resolved completely?

The other issue im having is when i try to make an outgoing phone call, it takes about 15-20 seconds before the screen pops up that shows the call in progress. This does happen A LOT! Is there any way to resolve this as well?

Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks so much!
  6. bradczernik

bradczernik New Member

Moment will not manually time out the screen with the end button... can I fix this? I'm about to upgrade this piece to 2.1 I guess. Maybe I can tether then too.
  7. MiamiGuy

MiamiGuy New Member

Hello there. I'm new both to the Android OS and the forum so I just wanted to say a friendly hello and post a request that I have. (I was trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone)

1.) Model Number ? Nexus One
    2.) Firmware Version ? 2.1- update1
    3.) Baseband Version ? 32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.29-0117-g4bc62c2 android-build@apa26#1
    5.) Build Number ? ERE27

PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? N/A

Carrier ? T-Mobile

Country you are using your phone in ? USA

Is the phone SIM registered in T-Mobile as the Correct phone?
    Yes

Ok here is my dilemma. I am looking to get the iPhone's new message HORN sound uploaded to my Nexus One. Does anyone know a website or location where I can simply download it and then save it to my phone??

I'm NOT referring to the old car horn which is also on the iPhone. I'm looking for the one that sounds like a lunch cart/clown horn.

PLEASE HELP...
  8. reggiesgone

reggiesgone Member

i have Motorola Model a855. as far as the other information requested i am so new to this i have no idea what that information is.

my problem is with the Android music player. i have spent the entire day reading reviews of the stock player and a variety of other players available. no where does a single review/post mention that the Droid cannot play songs in the order as they appear on the CD. am i the only person more concerned with how the player works (plays music) than how "cool" it looks (boy this this is sleek and sexy)?

a great example might be how can one listen to the great works like Opera...say La Boheme? or my choice on music classic rock. how does one listen to Dark Side of the Moon out of order? or side two of Beatles Abbey Road or Tommy? is it me? am i the last person on earth who cares that their classic music play in the order it was intended?

can't this problem be resolved?
  9. reggiesgone

reggiesgone Member

this is just pages of questions with no replies... what a ****ing joke.
  10. slnicoletta

slnicoletta New Member

Go into you phone settings in the "About Phone" and let us know :

1.) Model Number ? _ADR6200__________
    2.) Firmware Version ? __2.1_________
    3.) Baseband Version ? __2.42.00.04.12_________
    4.) Kernel Version ? ____2.6.29-8a03cb9a_______
    5.) Build Number ? ___2.36.605.1 CL165907________

PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? ______Verizon__________

Carrier ? __Verizon_____________ (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? ______USA_________ (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Hi. I have a new Droid Eris and have a few questions.

1. I have somehow de-activated the pull down notification bar and now I want it back. How can I get it back?

2. I previously had a Palm Centro. When I switched my data over I lost all of my calendar entries and the addresses of all my contacts. This includes birthdays. I asked Verizon how to get the info. but they said it would all have to be re-entered. Is this correct?

3. What is up with the weather on the home page? I don't feel like it is ever accurate. I think I have it set to update but it never does.

Thanks so much in advance!!
  11. dougdroid

dougdroid Active Member

1.) Model Number ? Nexus One
    2.) Firmware Version ? 2.2
    3.) Baseband Version ? 32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.32.9-27227-g3c98b0d android-build@apa26 #1
    5.) Build Number ? FRF91

PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? no - using WiFi only

Carrier ? T-Mobile (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? US (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Is the phone SIM registered in T-Mobile as the Correct phone? NO
    T-Mobile Customer Services can tell you that and make
    any necessary corrections so that it is properly recognized
    when connected. <<< BEEN THERE DONE THAT !!! AND ...

The problems I have seen showed up with the FroYo update recently. Got OTA-WiFi from FRF50 to FRF91 and here's what I saw:

WiFi Settings screen would not scroll with my finger swipes and was rather unresponsive. Access Points(APs) would page in and out of view but scrolling with my finger was useless. This problem later went away and I've not seen it since.

Later on, days later, I could not unlock my phone with the finger swipe. The screen was unresponsive to swipping. Even the power button didn't always turn the backlight on, it might light the buttons but not the LCD. An hour later after I changed locations, I was able to unlock the phone but my WiFi icon was not there and it should have been. A notification said something like "WiFi Error" so I rebooted the Nexus One and the problem no longer showed up.
  12. dougdroid

dougdroid Active Member

I just looked at a few posts and it looks like lots of people are asking usage questions and not posting "problems". I turned the light off, now do I turn it back on type questions are probably not the kind of support questions they were expecting. The general forum area is where those kinds of things should go. Questions like 'my phone won't turn on' or 'my screen is broken how do I get this fixed' might be more like what they are looking for.
  13. Gil42

Gil42 New Member

1.) Model Number ? __HTC EVO_________
    2.) Firmware Version ? __2.1-update 1_________
    3.) Baseband Version ? _2.05.00.06.10__________
    4.) Kernel Version ? __2.6.29-789bf291_________
    5.) Build Number ? _1.47.651.1 CL195459 release-keys__________

PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? __no______________

Carrier ? __Sprint_____________ (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? __USA_____________ (we know that not everyone is from the US)

So I have been looking through the forums and can not find out how to sync to my Outlook. I need the contacts and calendar sync nothing else. After reading the forums it seems that this issue is fairly mundane but I am a bit tech-fobic and a simpleton. Please teach me how to do this in simple steps? I am new to this Evo/Android world. Thank you in advance.

Gil
  14. dougdroid

dougdroid Active Member

I don't use MS eXchange but I saw it here:
    Go into Settings and then Accounts & Sync. In there you should see an Add button and when you tap that, you should see MS eXchange as one of the options. You're on your own from there. good luck.
  15. RocknSteve

RocknSteve Well-Known Member

Hi I'm using a Motorola Droid and am having a problem syncing only ONE contact with their facebook profile.

Everything was fine until Handcent SMS wouldn't pop him up as a suggestion when typing in a recipient. I would type in "Erik" but his number wouldn't be listed. I had to click the '+' icon on Handcent and then go into the "Recent" tab. Yes, I have Handcent set to only show MOBILE numbers however, his number WAS listed as his mobile.

I posted on Handcent's forum and they said to delete the contact and just re-add him. So I did. However, now his photo (aka his facebook profile) will not sync with my Google Account. I've tried putting his full name, first name, last name, more information that matched his Facebook but with no success.

This is where it gets really interesting, when I open my facebook app, normally there's that "box" around the contact's picture that pops up with options (text, call, etc) when you click their picture. However, with this contact, there's no nifty box there...

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!
  16. vizaik

vizaik Member

1.) Model Number ? __Galaxy_________
    2.) Firmware Version ? _1.5__________
    3.) Baseband Version ? _i7500ddii3__________
    4.) Kernel Version ? __2.6.27imtrs@SE-S506 #5_________
    5.) Build Number ? ___76xxcsdcbalum6375________

what i did 2 min before:
    swiched off the phone
    put in recovery mode by clicking on (vol_down + call + power_on)
    i am able to see one triangle mark and one rectangle symbol
    then i clicked on menu button
    then phone restarted
    but all of my applications, contacts, messages all are gone
    but the sd card content is there
    might be i reset with factory settings

can anybody help me in getting my previous state.
    i have not installed any rom or img etc
  17. GCD

GCD New Member

Thanks for the start

1.) Model Number ? __ADR6300_________
    2.) Firmware Version ? _2.1-update1__________
    3.) Baseband Version ? __1.00.03.04.06_________
    4.) Kernel Version ? ___2.5.29-cc1c2268________
    5.) Build Number ? __1.22.605.2CL161494 release-keys_________

Carrier ? _Verizon______________ (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? _____USA__________ (we know that not everyone is from the US)

I have look around but can't find the answer to my question.

I have moved from a Blackberry to an Incredible. On the Blackberry I had a message in case the phone was lost with name and contact number. How can I put a similar message on the lock screen? I'm sure it must be a simple mod. Thanks
  18. wouldrichest

wouldrichest New Member

Ok now to my issue. My friend wanted to play with my phone. He does not know my unlock pattern at all. He grabs the phone and just does some random fast scribble scrabble pattern and magically unlocks the pattern. I grab the phone lock it by pressing on the end call button to lock it again and i go ahead and do the same thing he did and it unlocked my pattern. Why is this happening? could it be cause my phone is rooted? is this a flaw from android? He told me that it is a bug or something that all android phones have. Hope you guys can help. Thank you very much....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. helsinkilegend

helsinkilegend New Member

Hi,

I'm kinda new to this whole thing and so i'm having a little trouble with some stuff. Firstly i'm trying to add new apps to my htc desire but up until now have been having problems finding the apps to download. A lot of sites say that i have to 'search' the android market for the specific app but i can't find anywhere the search function on this site! I have a really bad feeling that this could be a very simple question but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Secondly, the apps that i am able to stumble across are still not available for me to get on my phone, for example barcode scanner, skype etc. are these apps even available for the desire. If so then what am i doing wrong that i can't get them on my phone??

Again i'm sorry if these are silly questions but this process is not going as smoothly as i would have hoped being new to android!

Thanks for any help/advice
  20. How can an HTC G1 be unlocked?
  21. chiragkrishna

chiragkrishna New Member

model number: sch-i899
    firmware version: 1.5
    baseband version : S:i899.06 K.DE04
    kernel version: 2.6.27 ygyang SEWA _ ANRD _ SRV3 )
    build number: cupcake.DE04
    hardware version: i899.06

Carrier: reliance(cdma)
    Country you are using your phone in: india

---------------------------------------------
    i have 2 apps running each time i restart the phone
    1)phoneinfo
    2)factory test
    checked them using advanced task manager. what are these apps??

and is there anything i can do to root this phone??? please help me....
  22. Andyc655

Andyc655 Member

1.) Model Number ? HTC Hero
    2.) Firmware Version ? 1.5
    3.) Baseband Version ? 63.18.55.06U_6.35.04.25
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.27-a5504199 htc-kernel@and18-2 #521
    5.) Build Number ? 1.76.61.3 146733

Carrier ? Orange

Country you are using your phone in ? England

Hi all,

Hope you can help. I have a slightly odd problem with my HTC Hero.

When I save a number to my phonebook it says it saves but after a while it disappears from my phonebook. If I immediately try to save it specifically to the SIM card it says: "SIM card error. No contacts saved"

It doesn't matter if I type the numbers in manually or save them from a text message or from the call log.

I'd like to avoid sending my phone off and I am wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and can help??

Any help well appreciated. Thank you very much!!
  23. twelchman

twelchman New Member

I'm on verizon using the A855 and the same thing happens to me... I wake the phone up, the screen blinks and then goes blank and I lose all icons. I can access them from the bottom menu but have to restart the phone to get the icons back on all three of my home screens... If you find the answer lemme know; I'll do the same.
    Tommy
  24. iandi.bass

iandi.bass New Member

If you expect or would like answers from our Seniors Members ???
    Please !! provide the following : .... (so they can best help you quickly)

1.) Model Number ? ADR6200
    2.) Firmware Version ? 2.1
    3.) Baseband Version ? 2.42.01.04.27
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.29-8a03cb9a
    5.) Build Number ? 2.37.605.4 CL 185970 release-keys

PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? ________________

Carrier ? Verizon (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? USA

Droid Eris.

This morning I purchased and downloaded/installed the 'chomp sms' texting app and set it up to work on my phone. I love it, it works great. The only thing is, when I receive a text message, in the 'notifications box' that you can pull down, i get notifications for two different message programs. The standard messaging system in the phone, as well as the 'chomp sms' system. When I receive a text, both of the programs set off their notifications/rings/vibrations. Is there a way I can turn off the standard messaging systems program, or at least make it so it does not notify me? That way when I receive a text, only 'chomp SMS' will notify me?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.