• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! Which tablet?

Which Tab?

• HTC Flyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm having a hard time deciding between 3 tablets...1st off, Im looking for a tablet that I can use a nice (not a cheap) stylus with to write down notes, draw diagrams and other things. the HTC Flyer w/ HTC Scribe pen, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, and the Nexus 7. My problems are:

HTC Flyer - Has 3.2, but will never get 4.0; 7.0"

Samsung Galaxy Tab - No dedicated, certified apps for 'scribing'. Will it ever get 4.0+? Samsung says it will, but who knows...

Nexus 7 - Powerful, has latest OS, but has 7.0" and has no certified 'scribing' app. If it had super notes like the other Asus tablets do, I would be sold!

I am at a crossroad and I've been trying to make this decision for days...Any suggestions?

I have an N7 and a Flyer. I wouldn't even consider the Flyer at this point as it's so outdated. If the Tab 7.0 isn't going to get 4.0, I wouldn't touch it either. Honeycomb is just miserable to use.
There's plenty of note taking apps in the Play Store you can take advantage of. I'm not positive about the use of a style on the N7 but I imagine it's possible (much like on an iPad).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones