1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support HELP! white line on my moto triumph

1. lokita994

lokita994 Member

i just got my replacement 2days ago this morning when i turned it on it had a white line on the left side of the screen taking almost most of the screen. does anybody know how to fix this???

Advertisement
  2. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member

Have you modded it in anyway? Also it may be a problem with the LCD so you may want to get a replacement.
    lokita994 likes this.
  3. lokita994

lokita994 Member

i havent done anything to it the phone dies last night so i let it charging when i trned it on the white line was on it. i just got the replacement smh
  4. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member

Well that may be a problem with the LCD then so I would get another replacement... I'm sure they will do it since its a problem with the screen.
    lokita994 likes this.