Help! Wifi Tether shows limited connectivitySupport

1. sd4shizy

sd4shizy Member

Sorry guys but I cant get wifi tethering to work (downloaded from the arket) on my froyo 2.2 it is rooted and it starts. i then try to connect my laptop and I do but then it says limited or no connectivity with an exclamation point. Please help me if you can. thanks in advance PS Im using wireless tether

Advertisement
    :
  2. taylor7667

taylor7667 Active Member

I'm having this same problem. Rooted unrevoked 3.2 (newest) last night. Worked great. Downloaded several versions of Wifi Tether. I'm able to connect but no data connection (internet). I've been searching this forum for hours unable to find anything. Please help.

Thanks!
  3. sd4shizy

sd4shizy Member

just erase the one you have, go to the website NOT the market and download2.05prev8 and you will be good.
  4. NatesEvo

NatesEvo New Member

I have the same problem, I downloaded 2.05prev8 and I still can't get connectivity. It shows I have made the connection on my phone and on my computer, it claims to be transferring data on my Evo but I'm still getting no connectivity on my computer, I'm super frustrated, any help would be appreciated
  5. NatesEvo

NatesEvo New Member

kd0axs thanks!!!
    DoodleD likes this.
  6. omegafiler

omegafiler Member

AndroidSPCS likes this.
  7. swbca21

swbca21 Active Member

Good News . . . wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre11 also works on my Samsung Vibrant with the recent T-mo update installed.

Could not get Barnacle Tether to work on this phone
  8. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Everyone up and running?
  9. Diva_Minaj

Diva_Minaj New Member

Just rooted my Evo and it starts. i then try to connect my laptop and I do but then it says limited or no connectivity with an exclamation point. I'm able to connect but no data connection (internet). And am I supposed to download wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre11.apk on my computer or directly to my Evo?! PLEASE HELP!!
  10. SJay

SJay New Member

Do not download the app from the MARKET. Download it directly from the google code website.

This is what ended hours and hours of frustration. Just download the latest version and it will cure the SPRINT EVO 4G LIMITED OR NO CONNECTIVITY on your computer (Windows).

Hope this helps.