• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Help with a lead capture app

IanLW

Lurker
Nov 13, 2014
Hi all! only my second post here!

I am working on developing a lead capture app for when I do open houses, I am still in the planning phase, and have most of the Activities I would like to create mapped out in my head, but I am unsure of how to implement the functionality part of the design.

Basically I want to create an app where people who come to my open houses (I am a Realtor in Florida), can sign in with their name, email and phone and check a box for whether or not they would like to sign up for updates on new properties via email.

-I would like to send a text or email message automatically thanking them for coming or signing up (at a set time, say 1 hour after they sign in)

-I would like to save all of their information either to a google drive .xls spreadsheet, or somehow feed it into my CRM platform (no idea how to do that), or save it to my sd or internal hard drive

- I want to make myself a user control panel that I can set the address of the property and a picture that will display above the user text fields for their input, as well as the amount of time delay before an email is sent to them. I would also like to be able to select where I want the information saved, and in which format.

How can I achieve this? I know how to get the information from the textfields and use ToString methods to assign them to variables. I have had some experience with savedPreferences but I think that is something different than I need.

Any tips or feedback or anyone who knows of a code - along or example open source project I can check out would be very much appreciated!!!

I have searched google and the forums and have not found what I am looking for, so I decided to post !

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones