• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with a tablet

Ok I got a 7 inch tablet and it is getting hard to swallow I have no clue on how to use it except to turn it of and on .
All I can tell you is that it is a Google 7 inch Mid tablet with 512 ram and 4 gig hd
Is there anyone out there that can tell me where to go to find out how to operate it .
It says I can go 3GP but has no slots for a sim card and something about a U disk which noone knows what it is
Any help would be much
Appreciated

Uh, not really sure if there's anything to tell. Just use it like you would any Android phone. and 3GP is not 3G networking, 3GP is a video format, so it can probably play 3GP videos.

Plug it into your computer using the supplied cable, transfer files like ebooks and music and videos and watch it there.

You can browser the net through wifi using a browser app, and you can download more apps and games from the market app if it has one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones