HELP!!! with contacts

Last Updated:

1. msbitch66

msbitch66 Member This Topic's Starter

ok, so Im a lil slow, lol but I cant sync my contacts into my phone can anyone help????

Advertisement
  2. sparker366

sparker366 Well-Known Member

Ok well a little more information would be needed. Where are you trying to sync them from? If its google then it will be automatic. If its from an app then you will have to import them into google mail and then they will sync with your phone.

3. msbitch66

lol, well its not an app, I was tryin to do it from gmail. but its keeps asking me for a file cvs or vcard? Im so confused

4. sparker366

Well did you put your gmail address in your phone? If so the contacts should automatically come over. I actually imported my outlook contacts into gmail then they were copied over to the phone when I put my gmail address in the phone

5. msbitch66

yes I did at the AT & T store, I actually to go in a manually add contacts to my gmail today cause they nvr transfer over b4. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong its driving me crazy, lol

6. sparker366

Goto settings and then accounts and sync and make sure sync is enabled for the top part and then click on your gmail account and make sure its enabled in there.

7. msbitch66

okay, well its must be the service, I get an ERROR message saying sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. lol omg, just my luck

ok, now its back on.