• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with contacts

theigmo87

Lurker
Dec 16, 2009
Ok so here's the problem. Whenever I add a contact directly into my phone, it doesn't show up in the contact list. When I go online to see my google contacts on my gmail account, it shows up in there under "All Contacts" instead of "My Contacts". I have to manually move the new contact from all contacts to my contacts before it will show up in my phone.

I don't want to display everything from "All Contacts" on my phone, I want to keep it how it is only displaying "My Contacts". Does anyone know a way to make the new contact go directly into my contacts instead of all contacts so that it shows up in my phone immediately? Its stupid to think that I have to manually move it over on a computer every time I add a new contact.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones